St. Conleth's College
Phone: 016680022 Fax: 016604815 Email: email@example.com Address: 28 Clyde Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
St. Conleth's College - WSe Summary
WholeSchool Evaluation Management,
Leadership and Learning
- The welcome which is afforded to each and every student on enrolment received unanimous praise in the parent questionnaires, which also provide a resounding endorsement of the work of the school.
- The school benefits from the commitment and expertise of teachers as educators and mentors who create a disciplined, caring and happy environment for excellence
- The role of the form teacher is to lead students in their learning, an objective which is very effectively achieved.
- The current unitary manager is an educationalist, a visionary and has a visible and involved presence around the school, with daily interactions with senior management, teachers and students. His role is pivotal in ensuring the continuation of the founding principles and values of the school and contributes significantly to the familial atmosphere in the school.
- The principal and deputy principal bring a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the school and its students’ needs.
- Parents appreciate the work ethic of the school and the positive learning experience provided for their sons and daughters
- The motivational role of the form teacher ensures individual attention to students and provides students with a distinctive sense of purpose and belonging.
- Considerable and commendable infrastructural improvements to teachers’ working environment and to students’ learning environment have been undertaken.